Wednesday, 5 June 2013

SUPPORT

Eden's exams are starting on Monday ... she wrote 2 tests today (comprehension test and creative writing) ... the school have been incredibly accommodating, understanding & supportive. They informed me that I can collect Eden's work every week from the office for as long as I need to until Eden is better. So I'm basically home schooling her (using their school system). We are both so grateful because this way Eden feels less stressed out and don't have to be exposed to bullies and insensitivity of those around her. She will be going into the school office every day ... write her exam and come home strait after. We took Eden to our doctor that's been working with her for the past 3 years ... the doctor is very supportive in our decision to stop cortisone treatment and allowing her body to heal itself...she knows Eden and her medical history in detail...she even wants to read more about TSW so I've emailed her as well as our homeopath the Itsan website... I am so grateful that they are not simply disregarding what I am saying but that they are completely open to this idea. She suggested I use Cod liver oil, Omege 3, 6, 9 as well as Evening Primrose oil. Eden's tonsils are looking a lot better ... our homeopath is amazing! I took the kids for a walk to the park and managed to take a picture of Eden's legs at the back: extremely red ... not as itchy ... more burning ... her face is little swollen (especially around her mouth and eyes) ... she has red patches and A LOT of flaking ... she hates that part the most ... I think she can handle eczema being on her body but not on her face ... She wears a hat and sunglasses when she's out in the sun because her eyes are slightly sensitive to the sun at the moment and the wind us irritating her ... having said that ... they loved their walk to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment