Friday, 1 April 2016

Update wrt Eden

It's been a crazy crazy CRAZY 3 years!!

Eden started with tsw 3 years ago ... and I am so happy to say that she is doing remarkably well and have blossomed through every one of her trials.

She still has a bit of eczema behind her knees and folds of her arms ... but that is all it is ... eczema.
We don't use anything for it ... and she seems to be fine without it.
Her skin is still very dry but no more shedding, oozing etc ... I can confidently say tsw is long gone and well in the past.

I am considering a anti-candida diet (the whole journey: Christa Orecchio's cleanse) because my gut tells me the reason behind Eden's stubborn eczema spots is candida related.

Here are a few pics of  how Eden's skin is currently looking:




3 comments:

  1. I was there when you were born
    I was there when you went through your skin problems and saw all the hurt and felt it with you.
    Then I saw how you started healing and blossoming.
    You still carry a complex but you are beautiful inside and out and we are all so proud of the young lady you are becoming.

    Love you forever
    Oumie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that the naturopath put me on a diet for Candida and after 1 1/2 years I no longer have any eczema but still get TSW flare ups as not quite through it yet - almost though. Doing good. The naturopath also gave me inflammation pills and if I ever see even a tiny bit of eczema I take some and it goes away immediately. However I rarely see that happening anymore.

    ReplyDelete