Friday, 10 May 2013

Terrible Skin ... you suck!

Hi everyone my name is Eden. My favourite people are: Mommy and Oumie My favourite colour is: pink and turqoise (I'm asking mommy to help me with spelling but we don't know how to spell turqoise) My favourite movie is: Aquamarine My favourite song is: The climb (Miley Cyrus) When I grow up I want to be: a maths teacher I love singing and learning to play the recorder and I think I have pretty eyes. I have had eczema for nine years and I know what it feels like. So I am going to give you a hint of how to get rid of eczema: stop using cortisone. If you are using cortisone. Yes it helps and gets rid of the rash but at the end my skin gets thinner and it doesn't do anything for me any more. At the moment my skin feels and looks terrible. I am feeling terrible and had a awful week at school because I feel ugly and I feel like I don't fit in. All the girls at school look prettier and happier then I do. But, I know my skin will get better and so will yours. Please email me so that I don't feel like I'm alone Mommy will always check my emails and read them with me so no bad people will talk to me. Thank you and have a lovely day. (I gave mommy permission to put photo's of my skin on this blog. it doesn't look good but as time goes by it will get better and I will put those photo's up as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment